I’ve published several packages for the Racket language, including:
- Punct, a custom language for documents written in extensible Markdown.
- Splitflap, for generating RSS and Atom feeds
- Bookcover for generating print-quality book covers
- The Beeswax template language for Pollen projects
- The Wavenet API client for using Google Cloud’s text-to-speech engine.
These are just some personal highlights. You can find more on my Github profile. Much of my programming work belongs to my employers and is not included there.